Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the BrewTogether community around the world!

Forums Brewing Equipment Forum all in one brewing system

• John

Administrator
    May 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm

I have been looking at getting the Anvil Foundry system. It seems like a lot of people say that’s the best one for the money.

• Jake Bell

May 14, 2020 at 4:53 pm

I have a robobrew and I love it. Not seeing anything from the grainfather that I’m really missing out on other than the bluetooth connectivity, and I don’t really care about that anyway. The anvil foundry looks awesome though and I might have gotten that one if it was available when I bought my robobrew.

• Jim

May 16, 2020 at 12:40 pm

I’ve been brewing for almost 30 years and most of that was before there was a lot of dedicated brewing equipment that was easy to get for homebrewers, but I admit I am becoming more interested in one of these as I’m getting older. I like the idea of brewing inside without making a huge mess and it might be easier to use than all of the manual labor I do now to brew. Also would let me get rid of a lot of bulky equipment which would probably be good, too.

I’m not sure I want something as automated as the Grainfather, so maybe the Mash and Boil or Anvil? Not sure yet.

• BrewTogether

Administrator
    May 27, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Hi Everyone! Great question! Here’s an article that compares some of the most popular systems. Hope this helps you compare! https://brewtogether.com/2020/04/19/the-best-electric-all-in-one-brewing-systems/

• John

Administrator
    July 31, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Just got my Anvil Foundry 10.5 with the pump kit!!! SUPER excited to try this out this weekend! Anyone else brewing on an Anvil Foundry?

• John

Administrator
    October 16, 2020 at 12:59 pm

I LOVE the Anvil Foundry. I’m doing my fourth brew on it this weekend and this thing is just awesome. One of my favorite things about brewing on it is the ability to easily do a recirculating mash with the pump kit. My least favorite part of brewing on my old system was vorlaufing, so the ability to recirculate and filter the wort without taking an hour to carefully pour pitcher after pitcher of hot wort back over the grain bed in my cooler mash tun is amazing!