Statement of Terms and Conditions
This Statement of Terms and Conditions is BrewTogether’s terms of service that governs the relationship we have with our users. By using or accessing BrewTogether, you agree to this agreement. We will make updates to this agreement intermittently and post them on the Terms and Conditions page of brewtogether.com.
By using or accessing BrewTogether, you agree that we can collect and use information and content in accordance with this policy. We collect information from and about you, including information that you and others provide. We collect information including, but not limited to, the following:
- When you create an account, create or share content, and communicate with others
- Information about how you use BrewTogether.
- Your networks, groups, friends, and connections.
- Content and information that other users provide when they use BrewTogether, including information about you.
- Information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them.
- Information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you access BrewTogether
We use your information to:
- Communicate with you on or off of BrewTogether.
- Provide, improve and develop our services.
- Provide suggestions to you.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Show and measure ads and services.
- Improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on BrewTogether and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
2. Sharing Information
- By using our service, you grant BrewTogether an unlimited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with BrewTogether.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of BrewTogether, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We share user information in the following ways:
- People you share and communicate with.
- Public information is available to anyone on or off BrewTogether
- People that see content others share about you
- If the ownership or control of all or part of BrewTogether or its assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
3. Third Party Companies
We work with third party companies who help us provide and improve BrewTogether and/or use advertising or related products, which makes it possible to operate and provide BrewTogether as a free service to you. We use all of the information we have about you to show you relevant ads. Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and other information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content served or enhanced by us
- We may give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
4. User Conduct
By signing up for BrewTogether, you agree to the following terms of conduct:
- You will not use BrewTogether to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post content or take any action on BrewTogether that infringes or violates someone else’s rights.
- You will not intimidate, harass, troll, or bully any user on BrewTogether.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or violence.
- You will not post spam on BrewTogether.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access BrewTogether, using automated means.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on BrewTogether.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- We will remove any content or information you post on BrewTogether if we believe that it violates this agreement or our policies.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this agreement or our policies.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Copyright Takedown Policy
BrewTogether respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). BrewTogether may disable and/or terminate the accounts of users in accordance with this policy. For more information, please visit https://brewtogether.com/policies-and-reporting/ We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate. Go to our Policies and Procedures page for more information about protecting intellectual property.
6. Account Security The following are commitments you agree to relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on BrewTogether, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use BrewTogether if you are under 21 years old.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
If you violate the letter or spirit of this agreement, or otherwise create risk for us, we can stop providing all or part of BrewTogether to you. You may also delete your account at any time.
- We try to keep BrewTogether online, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk.
- We are providing BrewTogether as is without any express or implied warranties. We do not guarantee that BrewTogether will always be safe, secure or error-free or that BrewTogether will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
- BrewTogether is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on BrewTogether, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on BrewTogether and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on BrewTogether. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on BrewTogether. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of BrewTogether.
- We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement or BrewTogether, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. BrewTogether’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- All of our rights and obligations under this agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in this agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- BrewTogether does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites.