Tagged: Brew Tower
- 29 Replies
- MemberApril 18, 2021 at 2:02 pm
Here’s mine after a recent brew day.
- AdministratorApril 19, 2021 at 7:43 am
That’s a pretty sweet setup, Brian! That chiller is a monster!
- MemberApril 19, 2021 at 8:18 am
Yeah that chiller is awesome. I usually need to slow it down to avoid over-chilling. Probably could have gone with a smaller one!
- AdministratorApril 19, 2021 at 8:25 am
That’s a good problem to have! Slow chill times are VERY annoying to me so I’m all about having an efficient, high-quality chiller.
- MemberNovember 2, 2021 at 4:06 pm
- AdministratorNovember 2, 2021 at 4:18 pm
That’s an epic setup!! I’m jealous of your electric system and the tap wall!!!
- MemberNovember 3, 2021 at 6:16 pm
Ya slowly progressed with the brewstand. Love where it’s at now. I have 4 taps on the keezer on the other side of the wall and will eventually make it an 8 tap wall 🍻🍻🍻
- MemberNovember 2, 2021 at 3:18 pm
- AdministratorNovember 2, 2021 at 3:19 pm
What an awesome space for brewing!! #goals
- MemberNovember 2, 2021 at 8:13 pm
- AdministratorNovember 2, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Sweet setup, Tony!!
- MemberNovember 3, 2021 at 8:21 am
Hi all. Here are just a few pics of my 1 gallon set up, I’m brewing today, so I thought I’d kill 2 birds with one stone. I’m brewing a Punk IPA clone today.
- AdministratorNovember 3, 2021 at 8:23 am
Looks good! Have a great brew day!! 🍻🍻
- MemberNovember 6, 2021 at 7:13 am
- AdministratorNovember 9, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Looks great, Randy! How do you like that Clawhammer system?
- MemberNovember 9, 2021 at 3:28 pm
I love it. The 240v system would heat faster but that would have required that I get 240v outlet run to my building. This I can plug in anywhere. MUCH less complicated than my old system. Disadvantage is that it is 10 gallon so I couldn’t do a super high gravity beer. I “might” be able to do a 3 gallon batch. Haven’t tried it yet. Have made 2 batches of beer. An Irish Red and a Belgian Wit. Both came out really really good. I will do a porter either this coming weekend or the weekend after. System comes complete with controller and pump. Lots of youtube videos from them. I have emailed them with a couple questions and they have been quick to respond.
- MemberJanuary 6, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Look into reiterated mash to get your gravity higher for a big beer.
- MemberNovember 14, 2021 at 9:43 am
- AdministratorNovember 16, 2021 at 12:27 pm
That looks pretty awesome!!!
- MemberNovember 16, 2021 at 5:20 pm
- AdministratorNovember 16, 2021 at 5:41 pm
Man that’s a nice setup! You guys are making me want to step up my game!!!
- AdministratorNovember 16, 2021 at 5:42 pm
That looks amazing, Charles!
- MemberNovember 16, 2021 at 8:51 pm
- MemberApril 15, 2022 at 12:25 am
Amazing set up👏👏👏
- MemberNovember 17, 2021 at 9:11 pm
Oh man…I’m ashamed to take pics of my current garage setup! So cluttered and disorganized! Hahaha. That being said, I’ll post some up in the next week.
- MemberNovember 23, 2021 at 12:39 pm
- AdministratorNovember 23, 2021 at 12:52 pm
You’re too modest! You are making some exceptional beers! Plus, you have a slightly bigger setup you brew on as well, right?😉🍻🍻
- MemberAugust 20, 2022 at 3:47 pm