- MemberFebruary 27, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Pale Malt, Brewers 2-row 11 lb
Oat Malt 6.00 lb
Gambrinus Honey Malt 1.00 lb
Lactose 1.00 lb
Magnum (U.S.) .5 oz 60 min
Citra® (U.S.) 3 oz 45 min
Simcoe® 3 oz 45 min
Citra® (U.S.) 3 oz dry hop
Simcoe® 3 oz dry hop
Apple pure 1 lb 20 min boil
Vanilla bean – just the middle and put in secondary
- AdministratorFebruary 28, 2018 at 1:09 am
This sounds awesome! Have you brewed this one yet? I might give it a shot in a couple weeks.
- AdministratorMarch 5, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Thanks for sharing this! Keep us posted on how it’s progressing!
- MemberMarch 6, 2018 at 5:31 pm
No i haven’t yet! I am bottling my first batch tonight! I will let you know how it turns out
- AdministratorMarch 6, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Awesome! Can’t wait to hear how it turns out!
- AdministratorMarch 6, 2018 at 7:08 pm
Hi Guys! You now have the ability to add photos to your forum posts! You can attach them right under the text box in your posts. Feel free to share some photos of bottling, @rk.co!
- AdministratorMarch 19, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Have you tried it yet? How did it turn out?
- AdministratorMay 23, 2018 at 12:52 am
Hey man, how did the milkshake IPA turn out? I think I might try brewing that one with a little bit of strawberry puree and make a strawberry milkshake IPA.
- MemberJuly 17, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Turned out great!! Strawberry pure would be great to add, Im sure it would be an awesome color! Sorry for the delay guys
- AdministratorJuly 18, 2018 at 12:03 pm
That looks amazing! Gorgeous color and head! Well done!
- AdministratorJuly 18, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Hey @Rk.co, would you be ok with us adding this to the recipe database on the site and crediting you as the creator/brewer? This looks like a great beer!
- MemberSeptember 11, 2021 at 10:57 am
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the BrewTogether community around the world!