Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the BrewTogether community around the world!

Forums DIY Projects Forum Easiest DIY Digital Tap List

• Easiest DIY Digital Tap List

Posted by John on September 7, 2020 at 3:29 pm

This was a really fun and easy keezer upgrade! I had a few old digital picture frames lying around and it occurred to me that if I stuck them on the front of the keezers I could have an easy digital tap list! I just designed the image on Canva, uploaded it onto the frame, and had a beer.

This was probably the easiest DIY project I’ve done on my keezer and it looks so much cooler now. Now I just need to get brewing so that these don’t say “Empty” anymore!

Greg replied 2 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • William

September 23, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Dude that is BRILLIANT! That looks so legit. Is it hard to do? I would love to do something like this and I think I have one of those picture frames around here somewhere…

• BrewTogether

Administrator
    September 23, 2020 at 12:29 pm

We’re glad you liked this project William! We’re going to be posting an article on the Blog soon with a really simple step-by-step process for making it.

• christopher

September 12, 2021 at 8:27 am

Good work bro …..I went the lazy way and got the taplist io app for my fire tv lol

• Greg

October 19, 2021 at 9:39 am

I started with Raspberryapints but have now been using Taplist for a few years and love uts simplicity and new brewfather integrations. But cheers to being inventive on your own 🍻